Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Party forks | Kalasgafflar

We have gone skiing this week, that's why I can't publish as many blog posts as usual. But I'll soon be back! We're having a great time, but I think I will be done with winter when we return home. The season of longing for summer parties begin...

From jamieoliver.com

Remember the chocolate party spoons? Jamie Oliver has a similar idea, but with party food on forks. I had this at a party a few years ago, and it was great! Really easy to make, and very easy to handle with your party dress on. And you can use whatever food or snack you like, as long as it stays on the fork. Use regular forks, or nicer silver (or colorful) plastic ones.

Summary in Swedish: Snart är sommaren här (jodå) och jag börjar redan längta efter sommarkalas! Kanske kan dessa goda gafflar vara något att prova?

No comments:

Post a Comment