Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Five things for kids and babies I pinned last week | Fem saker för bebisar och barn från Pinterest förra veckan

It's Monday, and time for this week's Pinterest round-up! This time I've picked out things for babies, toddlers and kids. Follow my Pinterest boards here.

From Babycenter
 A super cute baby bunny beanie! And the best part - the pattern is free and found here. The pattern is for 3-6 month olds, but can surely be adjusted to fit other sizes. A quick knit for Easter perhaps?

From Meet the Dubiens, via justb.
 I'm not sure if this gets kids to eat their meals more easily, but it sure looks fun!

From Pickles
I like to make sets of several items for babies, and this looks like a quick and cozy knit. Free pattern is found here. I've just discovered Pickles, and it's a fabulous Norwegian blog (in Norwegian and English) about crafting, knitting, sewing, and much more. I'll surely return to their site in the future.

From The Meta Picture
 Ever wanted to turn a glove into a chipmunk? The Meta Picture shows you how!

From Honest to Nod
Have your kids super scary monsters under their beds every now and then? I know, the monsters are difficult to get rid of, and can be quite sleep-depriving. Enter the monster spray! The problem will be gone in seconds! Download the free ingenious monster spray labels here.

***

Summary in Swedish: Här är fem saker från mina Pinterest-boards, den här veckan har jag valt ut saker för bebisar och barn. Följ mig på Pinterest här.



No comments:

Post a Comment